RISK CONTROL OFFICER | RIZIKOS KONTROLĖS PAREIGŪNAS (Ė)
We are looking for Risk Control Officer to join us
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated team player who can work independently with minimal supervision on a broad scope of tasks. The role is of high importance to the organization. RCO provides complementary expertise, support, monitoring, and challenge related to the management of risk, development, implementation, and continuous improvement of risk management practices (including internal control) at a process, systems and organizational levels.
Reporting line: Board (second line of defence)
What would your day look like?
The core function of this role is to support risk management activity across the Bank, ensuring that risks are identified and managed:
- Assess Bank’s risk profile, risk appetite, and the appropriateness of the existing Risk management strategy
- Act as an owner of the risk framework by identifying, measuring, managing risks in all fields of the business
- Maintain a good understanding of current Bank relevant risks / issues / events enabling constructive challenge and informative reporting to the relevant bodies, provide recommendations for improvement
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Bank’s risk management policies, procedures and guidance (their periodic review and submission of recommendations for their updates)
- Overlook outsourcing risk evaluation reports, assure their correctness and periodic renewal
- Evaluate and challenge the first line’s risk assessments
What do we expect of you?
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in finance, economics, business, legal, or another closely related field
- 3+ years previous work experience in Risk Management
- Familiarity with the operational risk and control environment in a financial services sector
- Ability to transform complex information into key actions and recommendations for the business
- Communication and reporting skills – ability to translate data into information and draft reports to Executive Committees
- English language fluency (both spoken and written)
What can you expect of us?
- Onboarding process for a new colleague
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses, books, conferences)
- 20 + 4 days of annual leave and additional holidays related to other occasions (e.g. birthdays, length of service, etc.)
- Paid volunteering leave
- Team events
- Flexible/hybrid working model
- Free company parking
- Personal accident insurance 24/7
- Health insurance
Monthly salary range for this position: 4000 - 4900 EUR (before tax). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
Please apply with your CV in English. We are open to applications.
Kandidatuodami Jūs pateikiate savo asmens duomenis UAB GF Bankas. Šie asmens duomenys tvarkomi atrankos į bendrovės darbuotojus vykdymo tikslu ir teisėto intereso pagrindu saugomi ne ilgiau nei 10 dienų po atrankos pasibaigimo arba, Jūsų sutikimu, dar 1 metus. Sutikimą pateikusio kandidato duomenis 1 metus saugosime tik tuo atveju, jei kandidato pateikta informacija atitinka UAB GF Bankas pozicijoms keliamus reikalavimus. Daugiau informacijos apie asmens duomenų tvarkymą ir savo teisių įgyvendinimą www.gfbankas.lt/privatumo-politika/.